I composed these Poems when i was in High School.. never thought this will last on my treasure box..
(I typed this as it was written)..
A Holiday
Ring thou Silver Bells!
and let my sorrow dwell
Shine O tree that sparks
As I hear the wails of lark.
Sing thy carols of children dear
whilst my heart suffers and tear
I dream Santa tiptoe over the fireplace
and give my soul a warm embrace
Watch people sing and rejoice
Over my lonely world, fleeting is noise,
How they rush to open their presents
As my reflection be a torment
But, the cold winter blows on my cheeks
Be gentle and be meek!
Let my sorrows on Him melt
Where in my heart, the pain and anguish dwelt.
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
A Holiday
Posted by A cup of Carla at 1:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment