I made this Poem... still during my High School Days..
My loneliness and pain inspired me to write poems......
This next poem, which i forgot to give a Title,,,,, is the one that ispires me most...
my first Poem, perhaps.
(You may suggest a Title- - - - - - -)
As the winter wind
Caress my cheeks in tears
Under the shadowy moonlight
That lights these stars above
my lonely eyes
i love you dear
As leaves fall into my almond-coloured hair
I'll wait for you in tears
as time passes by.
Love, beneath this evergreen trees
Under the moonlight and twinkling stars
And the cold wind
blew upon my withered cheeks
My time has come,
I will just close my eyes
and sleep for a while, My Love
For I am weary in time
Love, if you will not remember
Seek me in your heart
For this place will be
My bed, Forever.
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
No title Yet
Posted by A cup of Carla at 2:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment