When i was still a little girl, I love it when it rains... so I sat down, wrote on my gradeschool notebook.... a Poem inspired by the rain
(I love the rain, the storm and all that falls From the sky...)
I made this poem for the RAIN...
One stormy night
I watched the clouds cover the tiny lights
I touched the fallling rain
and watched it like teardops in vain
The lake beyond is a vast ocean of darkness
Im alone and it vanished my sadness
The trees sway with their dainty stems
and the raindrops on its leaves sparkle like gems.
My pillow is as cold as snow
And the rain is getting harder, i know
So i go to my bed, as in my dreams I'll see
What tomorrow may bring to me
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Rain...
Posted by A cup of Carla at 2:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment